RE-OPENING SAT JULY 4th 2020
So now presuming we open on that date, lets explore the proposed post lockdown Hair Revisited revised operating procedures –
Hair Revisited’s priority will always be, the safety of our clients and staff alike. We have spent the lockdown period exploring ways we can make your experience safer for the immediate future and ongoing. We have purchased the highest grade PPE equipment including client disposable face masks, gowns and towels, digital thermometer if in any doubt , sanitiser points throughout the centre. Plus static stand sanitizer on entry. We even have dedicated COVID -19 RAPID 10 the most powerful sanitiser spray to date for nightly deep cleans.
We have set out some procedures and guidelines below so please take time to read about our new procedures and how you will be impacted.
We are trying to be fair with appointment allocation.
Giles has kindly made a list of the clients that were booked prior to lockdown and these clients will be contacted directly and have priority on requesting a time slot.
TWO NEW ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
Firstly Hair Revisited Online Appointment Calendar:
Easy to navigate ,showing available times slots open for booking, each confirmed booking will be subjected to a £25 booking fee refundable on arrival for your appointment ensuring no valuable appointments are wasted. Clients must be aware of limited time slots available and compliance we must adopt to maintain your safety and wellbeing.
Secondly, online consultations, in the same way as we conduct a one to one personal consultation at our centre. The online consultation will offer the ability for multiple participants on an online video meeting where you can discuss face to face with a member of our team your requirements but in the safety of your own home. Sadly we can‘t presently offer the facility for multiple accompanied friends or relatives within the clinic itself unless prior arranged and agreed with our team due to government adopted distancing measures.
You can still request bookings online or by phone but will still incur the a £25 booking fee, refundable after the online consultation. The option of either ZOOM or WhatsApp will both be available as options. Please alert us to your preference of media option with your booking request and Giles will send you an access link before your consultation for participation on the video call.
2. We will be running a 6 day a week service when we reopen but this may fluctuate depending on your wig specialists availability. We are trying our very best to accommodate everyone, so please be patient with us as we must put your safety first.
3. Entry procedure, we will kindly ask clients to adhere to their booked appointment time as this eases the smooth flow of our customers journey and safety.
Clients we be asked to remain at a safe distance on arrival at the entrance door until a reception member can record you’re presence and escort you to the clinic.
4. On entering the building you will be asked to immediately sanitise your hands using our doorway stand unit and you will be issued with a disposable clinical blue mask to wear, for yours and our safety.
5. Please follow all the directives from our staff members and do not leave your allocated room unless requested or advised too.
6. Each client will be issued a blue clinical mask to wear during their visit and will be advised to keep on whilst in the salon, to be disposed of in our purposed sanitised bin on exit, all clients we be issued with their own disposable towel and cape too for the duration of their visit.
7. On vacating the clinics area it will be comprehensively sanitised before the seat, section or room will be offered up to the next client ensuring your safety during your appointment.
8. All hairdressing tools and medical equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before reuse and the arrival of the next client.
9. Unfortunately certain Hair Revisited expected luxury’s will not be available until regulations are relaxed including the use of magazines, so we have no objection to you bringing your own personal media during your appointment and unfortunately we will not be able to supply a drink or food for the foreseeable near future.
10. Presently we are awaiting government guidelines and protocols on how we are expected to trade , but until we have clear directives from our governing bodies and the government all hair services needed or requested will not have the option to include a blow dry with your booked service, if the directive is clarified in as much as it is now deemed safe to offer you may automatically have this included.
11. Due to the Pandemic precautions Hair Revisited have adopted for your safety an incurred cost on maintaining this high standard of safety a small supplement will be added to each clients charge of £5 regardless of any service.
We sincerely look forward to seeing you again and hope that the points above will only give you added confidence and peace of mind that receiving a service at our centre will not only be a pleasurable experience but a safe one too.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone , email or social media.
From all of us at Hair Revisited